Salvimar Pulse 95
Salvimar Pulse Speargun
Salvimar Pulse Speargun is an Italian designed and made quality railgun speargun with these amazing features at such a low price.
The Pulse is the entry-level into the Salvimar range here in Australia.
The aim was to create a lightweight, manoeuvrable speargun that was perfect for new divers or as a second gun for more experienced divers wanting something small and quick to hunt flighty fish in surge conditions.
These guns have taken Bream, Snapper, Taylor, Flathead and Spangled Emperor, as well as Coral Trout and Big Eye Sea Bream.
Features a high visible reef grip on the Salvimar Voodoo handle frame, the Pulse gun has a sleek alloy rail barrel, and a compact single rubber low profile closed muzzle.
This muzzle increases speed when tracking fish and the 14mm band, an aftermarket 16mm will also produce loads of speed with the included lightweight 6.5mm 17-4ph sprung stainless steel shaft.
The 17-4ph Stainless Steel shaft ensures low maintenance, and at 6.5mm, The spear is lightning fast and ideal for fast-moving and flighty fish hunting.
Salvimar Pulse Spear Gun Key Features
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Features the reverse trigger mechanism for minimal recoil and the maximum accuracy possible
- High-stretch 14mm Latex Powerband with Dyneema Bridle – easy to load for all age groups
- 17-4PHSpring stainless steel 6.5mm shaft, excellent corrosion resistance combined with high penetration and speed for hunting agile fish species such as Snapper and Bream
- Low profile closed muzzle for easy shaft loading and securing the single power band.
- Efficient Aluminium Rail barrel design supports the spear through the shot, increasing speed accuracy.
- Perfect for beginner spearfishermen
- Very affordable
Available barrel lengths 500, 750, 850, 950 mm