Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Catch Bag - Blue
Our biggest, toughest and baddest catch bag. We know that divers around Australia take their crayfish, abalone and scallop diving seriously! So, we developed a catch bag in conjunction with Australia’s most addicted crayfish and abalone divers to ensure your catch gets home securely and safely EVERY time.
HEAVY-DUTY stainless-steel frame and spring mechanism ensure long-lasting performance and a secure top-opening when getting those oversize southern Rock Lobster in the bag. Once in, they are staying in until you get back to the shore or boat.
This bag is XOS size, so no matter where you are, you’ll fit the biggest crayfish or abalone bag limit no problems.
Using a composite bonded HS mesh base with oversize zipper opening ensures your catch stays safe while reducing drag, and the BIG bottom zipper makes life easy when emptying the bag on the beach.
A fail-safe HD PVC upper protects against abrasion of rocks, coral and lobster spines that can destroy your average catch bag in a matter of weeks.
Excellent for all your catches and for running ocean clean-ups on your local reefs with the secure closure and heavy-duty materials, this bag handles A LOT of ocean rubbish, dive after dive.
If you wanted the biggest toughest bag on the market, then you’ve found it.
- Built strong to carry large amounts of catch
- 653mm wide (at the bottom) and 788mm tall
- Extremely durable construction
- Can be folded and clipped to shorten the bag
- Zippered section allows for easy removal of Crays and Shellfish
- Marine Grade Stainless construction (202 – Handle & 304 – Springs)
- Moulded handle grips for improved comfort