Reef Flex Wetsuit - 5mm
Wettie wetsuits, developed and built by our cousins from across the pond, have been tried and tested by many Aussie and Kiwi divers. Using quality neoprene, all Wettie wetsuits are cut and stitched in New Zealand, resulting in unparalleled quality and consistency. These wetsuits are designed with New Zealand diving in mind, which shares many similarities to our diving environment, only colder! Which makes Wettie wetsuits an obvious choice for performance, durability, warmth and fit.
Adding to the already popular Reef range, we now have our new green camo matched up with our own sophisticated design to fit all body types. The panelling is shaped to mould to your body for comfort and a great seal.
- Four way super stretch exterior to allow stretch in all directions.
- Dual beaver tail clips for comfort and improved seal
- Smoothskin Face seal to reduce water entry and improve comfort
- Lycra binding on wrist, ankle, bib and jacket base for durability and strength.
- Power tex knee pads, for comfort and durability
- Knife pouch right leg
- Chest loading pad
- Sophisticated green camouflage to break up pattern underwater
- Interior nylon base of jacket for durability and strengthening when pulling jacket down or taking off.
- Open cell interior for ultimate comfort, warmth and flexibility.