Ocean Armour Wetsuit - 3mm
Wettie wetsuits, developed and built by our cousins from across the pond, have been tried and tested by many Aussie and Kiwi divers. Using quality neoprene, all Wettie wetsuits are cut and stitched in New Zealand, resulting in unparalleled quality and consistency. These wetsuits are designed with New Zealand diving in mind, which shares many similarities to our diving environment, only colder! Which makes Wettie wetsuits an obvious choice for performance, durability, warmth and fit.
The Ocean Armour is the next step up from the Reef model in the Wettie range. It has more features integrated into the design along with a more sophisticated anatomical cut.
- Extended knee and elbow reinforcement with strong power-tex padding. This material is hard wearing but still offers maximum flexibility.
- Smoothskin seals on wrist and ankles to minimise water flow and maximise warmth retention.
- Sophisticated anatomical design to ensure an unparalleled fit and comfort for a wide range of body types.
- Four way super stretch nylon exterior maximising flexibility while providing good durability.
- Japanese Yamamoto 39 open cell neoprene
- Smoothskin shaped face seal.
- Reinforcing latex dots on all joining seams to strengthen thread construction.
- Wettie’s unique designed Anti-slip loading pad on chest to ensure secure loading. Includes elevated lip to eliminate speargun slipping off.
- Open cell on inside interior to ensure superior fit and comfort. Reduces voids in suit with close fit.
- Perfect for spearfishing, SCUBA, freediving and Snorkelling.
- Double nylon on the base of the jacket and beaver tail to increase durability, minimise risk of tearing + with dual clips on the beaver tail.
- Reinforced knife pouch on right leg.
Buy this suit with the confidence that the team at Wettie are the leaders in their field, unparalleled in quality & design and have come up with a product you will be warm and comfortable in.